Sector File AIRAC 1708
- Updated with new arrivals from 1706 & 1707
- Updated nav info
Facility Update AIRAC 1708
- Updated with 1708 SCT
- Updated with pof v7.2
- Fixed two ZOA frequencies for the upcoming re-sectorization
- Added missing ZSE frequencies
- The new vERAM file does not contain aliases. Aliases can be imported from the “Positons & Aliases” tab in the Facility Configuration window.
- The VSCS has been updated to appear similar to how ZOA’s is real world. All landlines are compatible with vSTARS and VRC. If you would like to increase realism during coordination, give them a try!
- Taxiway labels are included in the APCHMIL filter
- There are multiple GeoMaps available to use (viewed by entering “MR” into the MCA). It is recommended that you use ZOAHI, or ZOALOW to control (MIDTIER works if NCT is online).
- If you do not know how to use vERAM and would like to learn, email/message OK.
vATIS v1.1 – fixed typos in previous version.
vSTARS v1.1.5 – bug fixes to the client (not a facility file update). Contact OK if you still have issues.
New vSTARS files for both NCT and SFO are available!
This includes the following:
- New NCT sector depictions (view able by clicking “GEO MAPS” and opening the relavent map through the command area)
- Positions updated to POF v7.0
- KSFO ASDE-X (ASSC). Open by typing “.ASDEX KSFO”
- Updated RDVS
- Creation of SFO ATCT vSTARS file
- The new vSTARS files do not contain aliases. Aliases can be imported from the “Positons & Aliases” tab in the Facility Configuration window.
- The SFO ATCT file has a default visibility range of 20nm. This can be adjusted from the “Airspace” tab in the Facility Configuration window
- S1s/S2s using this file to control Tower/Ground should familiarize themselves with Pages 1 and 6 of the vSTARS Command Reference at a minimum.
Please update vSTARS to version 1.1.3 before importing the new files.
AIRAC 1703 for vSTARS and vERAM has also been posted to the downloads page with an automatic installer.